Did you know that each year almost 120,000 Early Times Mint Juleps are served over the two-day period of the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby – a feat that requires over 10,000 bottles of Early Times Mint Julep Ready-to-Serve Cocktail, 1,000 pounds of freshly harvested mint and 60,000 pounds of ice. Just the thought of all the work that goes into that makes me want to settle down with a nice book under a cozy blanket and sip a Mint Julep, or two, but NOT 120,000. Then again, winter is JUST starting…
This item includes:
- A soft fleece throw blanket (fox theme, of course)
- A bottle of Early Times Mint Julep Ready-to-Serve Cocktail
- Treasury of Great Horse Stories by Roger Caras
- Thoughts on Hunting by Peter Beckford, Esq.
- The Tell-Tale Horse by Rita Mae Brown (you know you LOVE her!)